Friday 25 November 2016

O.C-Progress Update

During this week I have been working on the print work. More specifically I have been working on the digipak starting to form the final piece. I have started to distort the image to gain to make the image unclear aim, an enigma is the result of the distorted image by which the audience then pays more attention as they try to form an understanding of it. The image can be interpreted in a number of ways with there been no right or wrong answer.

Also I experimented with the text, I was trying to think what fitted the conventions of our music genre. The font size in proportion the digipak was something that was thought through. Where the text is placed on the front of the digipak is important also as it has to be positioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment