Wednesday 2 November 2016

O.C-Progress Update

I took upon the role of the animatic. With this I took photos of the storyboards where I then uploaded them to the Da Vinci Resolve timeline. I am currently editing the pictures into order, trying to place them in time with the music also. From the animatic we will gain a better understanding of the narrative structure and if there is the need to include performance based roles in the video such as lip-syncing . The animatic also helps us form a connection between lyrics and visuals. The animatic is beneficial as we are presenting are ideas and from that forming a narrative, which then also shows potential gaps in our video, with these the areas we need to then think about.


1 comment:

  1. Plus visual evidence - ideas need to be developed for level four ask me if you don't know how to do that

    ReplyDelete