Thursday 20 October 2016

LH: Progress Update

On Monday the 17th there were a number of things that I undertook within the lesson, for example:

  • After completing our pitch the previous Wednesday we had some work to do with our feedback in order for us to complete the best production possible. I began by confirming the locations of our choice, in this case the graveyard, where I showed the location in more depth and discussed what types of shots would be most effective.
  • After this we began as a group to try and get to a conclusion on our print work and our own digipak where we came to the idea to take similar styles from his inspirations, for example similar to that of J Dilla and take a more old school approach with a retro feel to it.
  • Finally, I began to storyboard six frames in the graveyard location, my colleagues are storyboarding the other two locations.


No comments:

Post a Comment